With my recent reviews of Amazon FBA training programs and the relaunch of Seth Kniep’s Amazon FBA Mastery course last year, I had to check out a popular product, Helium 10 for increasing the earnings of your Amazon hustle.
Helium 10 Discount Coupon Code
Tip: Click the button above to go to Helium 10, and if you decide to subscribe, remember to use coupon code SPRICEWORLD50 to get 50% off the first month’s subscription.
Then use SPRICEWORLD10 to get 10% off Helium 10’s subscription price permanently after the first month.
Helium 10 Features
In this section I will review some of the tools that Helium 10 contains and how I have personally used them in my FBA journey.
Cerebro and Magnet2 are two of my favorite tools which I use frequently for my product research.
Magnet 2 is a keyword research tool which is identical to either Viral Launch’s Keyword Discovery or Merchant Words. Both Viral Launch and Magnet 2 are significantly more advanced than Merchant Words on its own.
Magnet 2 produces high quality keyword suggestions with near accurate search volume for each keyword. (Do note that no tools can give you an accurate search volume other than Amazon PPC reports)
These data are crucial for your keyword research as it immensely helps in your PPC campaign by optimizing your target keywords. Here’s a few metrics which you will find useful:
- Suggested related keyword search that Amazon customers are using. This something reveals hidden terms that your customers are searching, but no sellers are offering the product to meet that demand.
- Search Volume for individual keywords. It guides you in which keyword you should ideally target; especially for high relevance keywords.
- Number of competitors indexed for that keyword. This gives you how tough and usually how pricier it can be for PPC in that keyword.
- Number of Sponsored Campaigns and Headline Search Campaigns.
Gives an indication of competition level similar to above.
- Total CPR. Gives recommendation on sales velocity (Rate at which units are sold) require to get rank on page 1.
- Daily Giveaways. Gives recommendation on how many units are required to gain you an initial exposure on page 1 through daily giveaways. (Amazon have recently reduced the effectiveness of this giveaway strategy)
Cerebro is a Reverse ASIN keyword research tool. You simply get your competitor’s ASIN from Amazon and run it through the Cerebro system. Cerebro will then returns a list of the keyword search terms that ASIN is indexed for. This is a very powerful tool that reveals what your competitor’s keywords are and what they are ranking them for.
For the example below, I used a competitor for the main product reusable cups and Cerebro pulled out the list of keywords it is ranking for. As you can see, that’s quite a number of keywords that ranks 1 organically.
Using both Magnet 2 and Cerebro tools would enable you to find the best keywords to target for any of your products. It’s tremendously powerful and whoever does not have it, let’s just say you are losing out on literally thousands of dollars in sales per month.
Just recently, I used these 2 tools alone to discover a handful of search terms with good search volume and low competition for my products. Simply adding 1 of these keywords found in the tools which I had previously missed (with a monthly exact search volume of 2000+) in the product title led to the listing jumping from position 25 (which is on page 3) to position 3 on page 1. This led to a 4x increase in monthly sales from 120 units/month to 480 units/month! Helium 10 have paid its worth as a result just from this information alone!
The critical guide is to simply use these two tools to find keyword phrases for your product and then drive traffic and sales for these keywords through PPC and other means. This is done through:
- Organically – by putting it in the product title and getting indexed.
- Through Amazon PPC Ads – by targeting the keyword search terms in your campaigns
- Through external ads – such as Facebook offers, with a link to buy the product that includes the keywords you want to rank for.
- Social Influencers – Collaborations with influencers with huge relevant following helps to get the word out. And usually, they search the keyword on Amazon as well.
For the product I’d mentioned, the only thing I did was to add the recommended keyword into the title to see results.
This is also another one of my frequently used tools on Helium 10. In fact, this is passively on and continuously running in the background for me.
I use it in together with Magnet 2 and Cerebro. Here’s how:
- With Cerebro and Magnet 2, I shortlisted a few keyword terms for my listings. The type of keywords I want to get on page 1 organically.
- Copy and paste this list of keywords into keyword Tracker which allows me to observe the daily change in ranking for my listing. This also assist to track the impact the changes I have done to my listing (Title, PPC etc) on my keyword ranking. This helps me to know what works and what doesn’t in terms of search ranking on Amazon.
- Going after multiple relevant low search volume keywords are my go to strategy as well. It can be easy to rank well for it and you will often get the “Amazon’s Choice” badge after just a few sales from that keyword. With Keyword Tracker, you can easily know where you stand on these keywords too.
Helium 10 Xray is identical to that for the Viral Launch Market Intelligence and the Jungle Scout Chrome Extension tools.
All of these chrome extension tools are great for every Amazon sellers as they give a window into how the market is performing for your potential product.
- I personally prefer Helium 10’s Xray to Market Intelligence and Jungle Scout. Xray vs Market Intelligence – Xray provides identical accurate sales estimates as both are calculated from the average of 30-day best seller rank (BSR) history. But Xray trumps here before to its insanely quick speed. Think 3 seconds vs 20 seconds.
- Xray vs Jungle Scout Chrome Extension – Both tools return results at equally fast speeds. However Xray is much more accurate as it uses 30 day BSR history to calculate. Jungle Scout from personally experience and a general consensus from multiple Amazon sellers is less accurate as it looks at the BSR at the moment of the search and tries to extrapolates and predicts that to estimate 30 day sales.As we all know, BSR is updated hourly and can fluctuate with quite a lot of volatility, so estimating 30-day sales with daily changes will often lead to huge discrepancies.
Testing all 3 tools against my own listings I have found that Jungle Scout 30-day sales estimates can be 40% to 90% off the actual amount. Xray and Market Intelligence have a variance of just 5% to 7% from the actual sales.
As if the value isn’t enough, then there’s Follow up. The latest feature on Helium 10 just released a few weeks ago.
This tool is essentially an e-mail follow up tool that allows you to automate the e-mail sending process to all your customers on Amazon! Other e-mail automation tools out there in the market can go from $39/month to $99/month, but this feature is included right inside the whole suite of features.
Pretty neat eh?
How much does Helium 10 cost?
Helium 10 has several price plans. There’s a free plan, but you don’t get precise search volume that you need to make an informed decision for your FBA business.
There’s also an a la carte individual plan if you are looking to save some amount, but the most logical deal is the $97/month or $970/year plan. It includes all the important tools you need for effective product, keyword research and many more!
The pricing might still be high especially for a new seller who has not made any sales, but having sold on Amazon and testing numerous tools, I can personally vouch and say that Helium 10 is the most useful and best value-for-money tools you can get on the market. It includes all the most important tools in one package and is being constantly updated to include new tools as time goes by.
More importantly, it works! I have effectively increased my monthly sales by over 40% y-o-y since I started using Helium 10. That’s many thousands of dollars more in sales every month, so I find it more than worth the price.
So it definitely makes more commercial sense to subscribe to the Diamond Plan for all 12 tools at $97/month and that’s before my discount that I can provide you with!
Helium 10 has become my favorite go to suite of Amazon selling tools and something I rely heavily on for keyword research for brand new listings, to improving old listings, and to obtain data and analytics on my competitors.
If the annual plan seems like a big investment, you can always start with the monthly plan to try it out, then upgrade to the better value annual plan whenever you’re ready. Use the hack below to maximize the discount coupon code.
Helium 10 Discount Coupon Code
Tip: Click the button below to go to Helium 10, and if you decide to subscribe, remember to use coupon code SPRICEWORLD50 to get 50% off the first month’s subscription.
After that, use SPRICEWORLD10 to get 10% off Helium 10’s subscription price permanently after the first month.